Guide to installing & Setup Syncler on FireStick & Android TV Box 
Syncler is a program that allows you to play music files that are not supported by your current device, you can play all types of music in a variety of ways. You can use Syncler to play MP3, MP4 and other audio formats. You can also stream internet radio stations on your android TV box. Using Syncler on your android TV box will allow you to play music from any DLNA server.
The Syncer Express is a powerful tool for Android TV boxes. It’s a No-Frills multi-tool which combines a file manager, a converter, a SysUpdater, and a FileSharing tool all together into a single powerful app. It’s not your typical file manager, as it can be used to do a lot more than just manage the files for our Android TV Boxes. It can also be used to convert and download files over Wi-Fi and the internet..
Read more about how to install software and let us know what you think.
Syncler is a new streaming application for FireStick that has quickly become popular. You can install Syncler on the FireStick, Fire TV Stick Lite, Android TV Box or Fire TV Cube by following the instructions below. If you are a fan of movies and TV, this app is a must for you.
If you follow the instructions for use, you will find that it is very easy to use and the flows are of exceptional quality.
Before we move on to a step-by-step guide on how to install and set up Syncler on your FireStick and Android TV box, here’s an overview of the app and why it’s so good.
What is a Sinclair?
Syncler is a streaming application that allows you to watch movies and TV shows. The user interface is similar to that of TVZion, which no longer exists, but it works a little differently. Syncler is currently still in the early stages of development and does not support community addons. This may change in the future.
You may encounter some bugs when using Syncler, but the quality of the content you have access to will allow you to watch out for minor issues. The main point is that Syncler does not offer streaming links. The Link Provider package and a Real Debrid account are required to use and operate Syncler.
You can install Syncler from the Play Store if you are using an Android TV Box, Mi Box or NVIDIA Shield.
However, you will need an APK file to install Syncler on Amazon FireStick and Fire TV. Even if you install Syncler directly on your Android device, you need to follow the installation instructions in part 2 of this guide to get it working.
Attention FireStick users!
Governments and ISPs are constantly monitoring your online activities, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick can cause serious problems. Your IP is currently visible to everyone. I highly recommend you to buy the best FireStick VPN to hide your IP address and transfer your favorite games safely.
Personally, I use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN on the market. Not only is it easy to install on any device, but it also comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. And if you are not 100% satisfied, you can always get your money back. ExpressVPN is also currently offering an additional 3 months free for an annual plan!
Here are the reasons why using a VPN is essential at all times.
Read: How to set up and use a VPN on the FireStick
Steps to install and configure the Syncler on a FiresStick
To download APK files to the FireStick, you will need a third-party application. The Downloader application is the most reliable in this regard. The following steps will help you install Syncler with the downloader.
1. Load parameter setting
- Fire up your FireStick or Fire TV.
- Go to Settings and select Device & Software (or My Fire TV for an older version).
- Choose Developer Options.
- Include applications from unknown sources.
2. Install the Downloader application
- On the Home screen, go to Search and then Search. If you are still using the old interface, select the magnifying glass icon in the upper left corner. Type or use the sound command to search for Downloader. Select Downloader under the numeric keypad.
- Find Downloader in the search results under Apps & Games and select it. Then select Download or Receive.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the downloader.
3. Sideload Syncler APK
- After you launch the downloader, select the URL field, type syncler.net, and click Go.
- Scroll the page with the remote control. Find the Download APK button and select it.
- The system will download the Syncler APK in a few seconds. Then select Install.
- After installing Syncler, select Done. Since you don’t need to register the APK file, then select Uninstall.
- The installation of Syncler takes place in two steps. In fact, you downloaded and installed the installer. The next step is the installation of the Syncler. Click on Open to start the installation program and follow the instructions to install Syncler on the FireStick.
Before you can use Syncler, you need to integrate a Premiumize, Real-Debrid or AllDebrid account and install the provider package.
Space package (free Sinclair installation)
An ISP packet is required to analyze the streaming links. When you start Syncler for the first time, you will be asked to purchase the program. You can ignore that for now and use the free, ad-supported Kosmos package.
- Open Sinclair.
- Go to settings by pressing the Back button on the remote.
- Go to Packages Provider, find Kosmos and select it.
- Write down the authorization code or keep it somewhere. You’ll need it later.
- From your computer or phone, go to syncler.net/install and enter the authorization code.
- Click Next, then use this URL: https://kosmos.syncler.ml.
- A new ISP package is installed on your FireStick.
It is important to understand that free scrapers are not the best. It is best to pay for a good service or use Real-Debrid (preferably both) to ensure high quality streams.
Connecting a Real Debrid account to a syncler on a FireStick
You can use the following instructions to integrate Real-Debrid, AllDebrid or Premiumize accounts with Syncler.
- Open the Syncler settings by pressing the Back button on the remote and then selecting Accounts.
- Select the account you want to integrate – in this case, Real-Debrid.
- Save the code generated by the application.
- Use your computer or phone to go to the website of the service in question. Enter the authorization code and click Next.
- After logging into your Real Debrid account, you will receive a message that the request is authorized. A notification will appear in the Syncler interface confirming the integration of your Real Debrid account.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now ready to play your favorite content. But before I begin, let me warn you that everything you send online is visible to your ISP and to the government. This means that watching movies, TV shows and sports broadcasts for free can get you in trouble with the law.
Fortunately, there is a reliable way to hide all your streaming activities from your ISP and the government. All you need is a good VPN for the Fire Stick. A VPN masks your original IP address and helps you bypass surveillance, ISPs and geographical restrictions on content.
Personally, I use and recommend ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all types of streaming applications and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage copyright infringement. But what if you accidentally upload content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to distinguish between a legal and an illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on the Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how you can use ExpressVPN to hide your streaming activities from prying eyes.
Step one: Sign up for ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can use it for free for the first 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the service (which is unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step two: Turn on the Fire TV Stick and navigate to Search and then Search.
Step three: Now type expressvpn (without quotes) into the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it appears in the search results.
Step four: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN application on your Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the application and enter the credentials you created when you purchased your ExpressVPN subscription. Click on Connection.
Step six: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your connection is secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also learn more about using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
You can subscribe to Syncler+ for ad-free streaming and express streaming. Syncler offers four subscription plans, ranging from 5 devices ($1.50 per month) to 20 devices ($5 per month).
The Express package optimizes the quality of the streaming links.
If you have a Real Debrid account, you should try Syncler on a FireStick or Android TV box. It produces exceptional yarns. You can easily check out the latest shows and movies, and the organization of the site is simple and clear. Syncler groups series and episodes of television shows in a way that makes it easy to navigate and help you find what you’re looking for. I can’t recommend this app enough, and I can’t wait to see how it develops in the future.
- To install Rokkr on a FireStick
- To install Strix on a FireStick
- Best free IPTV for live streaming
- APK files of the best movie for the FireStick
We do not check the legality or safety of any add-ons, applications or services mentioned on this website. Furthermore, we do not promote, publish or link to copyrighted feeds. We strongly condemn piracy and urge our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our website refers only to non-copyrighted public domain content. Read our full disclaimer.
We are a reader-supported blog. If you purchase an item through the links on our website, we may receive a commission. Read more
We need your support
Syncler is a media player app that you can install on your FireTV stick to play all the multimedia files you want, without the need for a 3rd party app. This is a simple to install & setup app, that you can find out how to do in this article..
Read more about how to install laminate flooring and let us know what you think.